BECOME A COACH:
What Does a Getting Real Coach Do?
- Practice the 10 truth skills yourself
- Clear up your withholds and unfinished business (regularly)
- Help people make the distinction between noticing and thinking, between relating and controlling, between feeling, sensing and thinking.
- Help people notice their beliefs/story/mind chatter vs identifying with these.
- Notice your own control patterns and places where you are not in integrity (with acceptance, not self-blame).
- Help people notice their control patterns.
- Help people notice their genuine positivie energy (values, vision, wants) as contrasted to their shoulds.
- Help people accept where they are.
- Help people lighten up around expressing emotions (negative and positive both), judgments, assesments.
- Help people be specific in their references to incidents and to see the limitations of generalization.